Friday, May 15, 2009

Channeling 5/14/2009

(The following is a transcript of a group channeling held in New York City on May 14, 2009. It was followed by group and individual energy work.)

We’re set for this. And we want to talk about things and responsibility for your creations. And this is very important this week and you are already understanding that the requirements of the time are about choice. Choice, choice, choice. And your decisions must be born out of the higher choice in order for you to manifest what you want.

The extent to which you are anchoring in the old patterns of reprisal and damnation and separation and trouble are the extent to which you create them. Now we talk about responsibility very clearly and each one of you understands already that the time is responsibility and the time is choice. But you don’t understand yet that you think anyway in ways that circumvent and derail your choices that you say you want. Do you understand this?

Now we are speaking angrily tonight although there is no anger. However we are making a point by volume and intention. We want you to understand right now that what you have brought to you in our lives thus far in your lives has been created by you and no one else. What responsibility you have, now, in this time, is to anchor in the frequency of “I am Word” in order to anchor forth the creations you say you want.

You say you want love and you derail love through fear or through self-reprisal, or through self-recrimination of past events. You say you want financial security but you decide that you cannot have it by saying no to those things that might anchor that kind of continuity for you. You say you want love, you create fear. You say you want choice, you create indecision. Do you understand what we are saying?

Now we love you all, deeply, and we are moved by your choices as they bring you forth in light. They bring you great news. They bring you wonderful ideals. They bring you choice in wonder. And that’s what this time is about if you allow it to be, if you allow it to be, if you allow it to be.

You create wonder through intention. You choose wonder through action. You do things in anticipation of wonder. Can you understand this? “I am having a wonderful time.” “I am in my wonder.”

This is the gift of the time if you take it. If you don’t take it, we can’t honor it. We can’t bring it to you, as we would love to. You are loved, you are loved, you are loved, anchor this in, even for a moment. To understand fully that you are loved will change your life. You have never believed fully that there is a creator, a divine force in love with you. You have never believed that this was truly so because the organism that you are has belief systems hanging on to it that deride that possibility.

We are changing this tonight. We are bringing forth the love that is required to move this boulder that stands in the way of your truth activating fully. And we are going to do this in an ambitious way.

Now the teaching of the night will commence in stages. The anchoring in of the energies tonight will come in stages and respect what we say when we say you are going to be moved, anchored in, as it were, in your own awareness of your love for your fellows. And in that, we can anchor in our love for you.

You understand in a little way the extent to which your raise your frequency in light facilitates more knowing and response to energies. You have felt this. You come here every week and you receive frequency in ways that you can understand.

Now love is a frequency, it is a frequency, it is a frequency. Love demands love to be itself in all that is. Love is a joy. It is the movement of God in love in action. The Word is God is action. Love is the energy of God, the love of God in action. They work in tandem, they operate congruently. We have never separated them in choice, but we have worked with you in Word to discern this energy as the force that can create on this plane in manifestation.

“I am Word through all that I see before me” anchors in Word in that which is before you. If you anchor in love through the one you see before you, you bring forth love. If you can bring forth love in your fellow, you can anchor love into the self. You don’t believe this yet because it has not been fully experienced. It will be tonight to the extent that you align to it.

This is not a great promise in response to Paul’s question “what are you doing?” This is the truth of the action of Spirit as it’s presented to those who have come to be healed. And this is the healing circle that we come to weekly in instruction and in truth.

We do this each week for several reasons. The mission of this group is to be a cell among several cells that are anchoring in the frequency of Word. The frequency of Word is here and is in truth. To the extent that this group is aligned to this frequency, this group is transformed individually and as a group. And as this happens, the truth emerges in a way that you can honor and experience in your own lives.

Now we are telling you one thing. There are other reasons this work is happening and this planet is in transition now whether you understand this or not, and the frequency of the planet is shifting.

If you become the Word in action, you change the frequency of everything, everyone you think of, that you encounter and that you see. Do you understand this? You become magnificent in a way that is no your ego but is your frequency. As you do this, you choose differently. And as you choose differently, you bring to you the experiences and the reasons for those experiences that you need to embody yourself as your Higher Self, your Christed Self, Your True Self, your Divine Self, your Higher Self, whatever you wish to call it, it is your choice in language. But you understand that the reason for this goes well beyond your own well-being, your own comfort and your own security. You respect what you have and you move forward in this work as you would any positive thing in your lives. And we support you each step of the way as you are taught.

You come forth in your own Christed Self and you think, “What have I become? What is this teaching? What do I do with this learning?’ And then you are told: “I am Word through that that I see before me.” “I am Word through my knowing.” “I am Word through the choices I make.” “I am Word trough the love that I hold for myself and for my fellows.”

We would love you to the extent that you would gift us with the opening to our love. We would open to you to the extent that you would gift us with the willingness to be received in our love. We enjoin with you today to bring forth the reasons that you are worthy of this love and we contribute in our way to that which can be received though your systems.

Now tonight we will work on your thinking about love. First, now this is important to understand: Nothing can be held by you that you do not believe you can hold. Nothing can be held by you that you believed you cannot hold.

“I don’t believe I can be loved” does not hold love. We cannot pierce the armor of that choice, of that belief without your permission. And the reason for this is you choose your will. You act on your will and the beliefs that have created this choice of lack of love are strong and are harnessed by you each in ways that you cannot decide to release without fear. So the first thing to work on is the choice to release the need to believe in any way shape or form that you cannot be loved.

We will work quietly tonight for Paul's system is hurtling through stallions. We are racing across the track as it were in preparation for his symposium. This will bring him the creation that is required for his next step in journeying.

Now your work tonight is about responsibility and this is the first one we will choose to be responsible for.

“I am now choosing to release from my entire being, first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth chakra, energy systems, any beliefs that I cannot be loved by divine spirit, by my fellows, by myself. I am now choosing to release in fullness any behaviors, any patterning, any choice ever made that contributes to the resolve that love is not permitted in my being. I am now releasing all vestiges of lovelessness and crucifixion that align to the lack and the prohibition of love. I am Word through this intention, Word I am Word.”

Please be soft in your speech, Paul cannot hear us when the talk is high.

Now we have just done something enormous and the energies that will begin to collect to move this through your choice will be coming tonight to work on you.

Now the reason that we work with you at this level is to release patterning. But patterning that has been held for lifetimes or has been created and been reported in other patterning to be held tightly becomes what we call a “boulder.” And the boulder must be cracked open in order to be released. And that is what we are doing tonight.

“I am Word though this choice to release any and all patterning that is creating any boulder of belief in my inability to love and to be loved by myself, my by Creator, by my knowing of my fellows. I am Word through this intention, Word I am Word.”

Receive to the knowing of the body. Align to the knowing of the body, and receive energy through the crown center down. Receive, receive, receive.

We are working on each of you individually now. Let it come, let it come, let it come.

This is choice. This is the choice to be received as loved. The choice to be received as loved may require you to release great pain, because the pain that has been created that hold this pattern deeply has been held in cherished places. It is your pain that you are protected by from harm when you say, “I cannot have this love.” So we would like now to begin now to release any pain and any fear and any grief that is associated with this pattern of not receiving love, not receiving you can be loved or any times in your lives where you chose, for whatever reasons, not to love and to allow love.

I set this intention now:

“I am now choosing to release any and all patterning that has created pain and fear around love being received by me, though me and from me to my fellows, from my fellows, to my Creator, from my Creator, to All That Is from All That Is. I am choosing to release this pain now. I am choosing to release this fear now in perfect ways that will
bring me love and wonder. I am Word though this intention. Word I am Word.”

Receive, receive, receive through the third eye, through the throat center, through the throat center through the heart center, through the solar plexus, through the hara, though the first chakra. Receive, receive, receive. Bring yourselves into light.

“I am Word though my body, Word I am Word. I am Word though my vibration, Word I am Word. I am Word through my knowing of myself as Word. Word I am Word.”

“I am now being restored to my own perfection as the Loved One. I am now being restored to my own knowing as the Loved One. And I am now believing myself to be worthy of love: The love of my fellows, the love of myself, and the love of my Creator. I am Word though this intention. Word I am Word.”

No comments: