Sunday, May 3, 2009

Channeling 4/30/2009

(The following is a transcript of a group channeling that was held in New York City on April 30 2009. It was followed by group and individual energy work.)

We have to talk. And the recognition of this time is refusal to align to yourselves as your Christed Being. That’s really what's going on here, and what has been going on for a little while. And when we say refusal we actually mean you are saying, “No, I won’t, I can’t, it’s not honest, I am not this thing I am claiming to be, so I won’t and you can’t make me.”

That’s really the thinking right now. Paul’s been immersed in it for two weeks and fighting us each step of the way. There are others of you who are contending with this as well and this manifests in different ways. The first way it manifests is saying, “I am not this thing. I cannot be. I am not good enough,” or worse still ‘There is no such thing to be.” When you go to that place, the first place you go to is fear, and this is fear of your own divine nature and also fear of failure at it, and that means, very simply, when you are in fear of failure in your divine nature you cannot connect to yourself as your Divine Self because you refuse to accept it.

Now, Paul is getting up and back and we’re trying to pull him out a bit so he can connect to this information because it will support him as well as the rest of you.

The commencement of this time as a responsibility is very important. We cannot usher you into a room of salvation when you do not wish to be saved. We say salvation not in the way you might think because there is no damnation attached to this intent, only about a requirement of accepting your divinity. We cannot usher to you to this place of responsibility for your own divinity when you demand that you cannot have it. We cannot take you to lunch if you won’t eat. Do you understand this?

Now your responsibility through this time is really one of recognition. And we say recognition directly because you are being asked right now to recognize the self as the self that is created in divine light. Period. You are being requested to be in your own presence as a divine being and when you fear this, you remove yourself from the possibility of this. It’s like taking a step back when you mean to step back and observe. Instead you take a step back and refuse. That has been going on for a little while.

Now we do not anger at this at all. It’s actually truthful to be in a place of anticipation and wonder about all of this work. You have taken a vow when you have claimed yourself “I am Word,” when you have chosen to realize the self as the divine aspect that you truly are. You have claimed it and now you are having buyer’s remorse, as it were. You have said “Oh no.”

Now we can't get angry at that and of course you don’t understand there is no anger attached to anything that we do with you. We are here in support of your own creation of your own self as the realized self you truly are. The ambition that has first stated this truth “I am Word” comes from a higher level of knowing. That aspect of yourself that already is incarnated and aware of himself, herself as her divine being is willing to say this readily. We have an issue, though, with that aspect of the self that denies it’s divinity because it loses control to the higher levels of creation and that’s all that’s going on here.

Paul is wondering and interjecting “Is this about personality self?” Yes and no. The personality is just an aspect of the self that is being informed and self-identities as the creative self when in fact it’s the mask that self wears. That self of you, that aspect of you that is the Divine Self recognizes itself immediately as its truth and cannot be lied to. However the lower self, or we would say, that aspect of the self that has been in charge has real issues with control and losing it and also terrible fear of denial. And what this means is that you don’t want to be hurt by yourselves as your journey forward in this light.

Paul goes “I am willing, I am willing, I asked for it,” and at the same time he goes, “What if it’s not happening? What if I don’t do it right? What if I can’t handle it and what if it doesn’t happen the way it’s supposed to?” Now all of those questions actually affirm a negative reality that then has to be countered.

We will say this. When we talk of faith, what you are really saying is “I am in my knowing.” Period. “I am in my knowing of what I know and when I know it, in an eternal sense, in a true sense, in a vibratory sense.” And when you are in this place you know the Self as who you truly are.

We have committed you each in wonder. We have said to you each in loyalty, “I am Word though the one before me” and we have done this with the intention to align you to your own beauty and to your own recognition of yourselves as your truth. When you deny this you create another pattern of denial and rage that comes up to fight this issue.

Now we will tell you this, implied with the other ideas that we have already told you, that the rage at the Christ or the rage at the Light is coming from an aspect of the self that does not want to be in the light, to be refused by the light, or believes itself to be unworthy of the light. Do you understand this?

The aspect of the self that is in ruin, or is in fear, or is in violence, or is in refusal of his own divinity because he feels ashamed or unworthy or vengeful or in deceit is the aspect of the self that attempts to counter the work that we do. And if you can imagine a light coming into a window in a darkened room that pierces the darkness and sends the rodents scurrying for the corners, that is, in many ways what is happening now. But in reality these aspects of the self that are in denial or in rage or in fear or in vengefulness are aspects of the self that have been created by you with your intentions that now must be cleared. So we want to work on this with you tonight.

Now this is a process, and we want to work with on the process first. And the process engages you in multiple levels of identity. Paul is saying “I don’t know what you’re going to talk about,” and this is accurate, you don’t. This is a new exercise for this group to contend with. We say multiple aspects of the self because there is a higher self in aspect that realigns itself to its knowing through confirmation and reflection of it’s own divinity through the work that you do. You are always in that aspect of the self on a certain level when you are in tune with your divine nature.

Then you have the aspect of the self that operates on a daily basis and we will actually call this your “real self” in terms of physical reality. It’s how you identify yourself when you face yourself in the mirror. And then there is the fear-based self, that aspect of the self that has created these resistance patterns in order to maintain its control.

Paul is questioning “real self” because it implies to him that that is the self that is manifested as truth, and in fact, we will say no. That’s the personality self that walks around and buys a hotdog on the street knowing that’s the wrong thing to eat and wonders what’s on TV today and thinks about how to get out of the work that’s on the desk. In many ways, it’s an aspect of the self that is functional, idealized and reality based. The wisdom self, which is beyond this aspect is what is attempting to be in its creation.

Now you understand already that you do not lose yourself through the creation of the Christ within you. Through the aspect of that self, the Divine Self, realizing itself as you. You do not lose the self, however, you become the self you actually are, and you disengage from those aspects of the self that are in lower dimensional reality, that were created in fear or are operating from a place of ego without acknowledgment of the truth of essence of the Christ as operative through it. Period.

So when we work tonight, we’re going to work on three different aspects of the self to clear resistance of incarnating in your own divinity. Now you all have one issue right now that is making you crazy. One issue that more than anything else is making you fear that this is accurate that nothing will happen that “I cannot progress spirituality as I believed I could a month ago,” and if you would create this pattern now through a choice to release it, we will work with you on this now. We will not ask you to speak it, but we will ask you set this intention.

At this time we now ask you to set this intention:

“I am now choosing to release this pattern that has created in me a fear of manifesting as my Divine Self. I am now clearing this pattern from my Divine Self, my real self and my personality fear-based self as cleanly and as quickly as I can align to the new vibration. I do this with the intention to release myself and any fellows of any attachments created through this fear and I do this with willingness on all levels. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

Now feel this please. What you will begin to experience in your shift is your own frequency moving around you. When you are aware of this, say “yes.”

You are shifting your energy. We are not doing it for you. You have claimed that you are releasing a patterning that has realized itself as a block to your progress and you are saying on three different levels that you not willing to hold it and you are willing to release it. Now we want to give you a booster shot, as it were, to support you in this frequency release. You claimed one thing that was making you crazy, if you didn’t, you can do it now. But we are going to ask you to claim this silently and as you do the group will Word through you to support you in the release of this creation. We are going to ask those who are not in attendance to be included in this so that they can be supported on an auditory level when they hear this tape or respond to this teaching on the page.

So we will start with the one next to Paul. Paul is working with his eyes closed tonight for a while so we will ask that you state your name as you set this intention to be released from this one pattern that is creating problems for you that would clear you to proceed to the next level of your highest growth.

“I am Word through this intention for the one before me. Word I am Word,” is the affirmation. When you wish to, silently set the intention that you wish to release and when you do so, say "yes" and the group will Word to support you in this intention.

(Individual energy work commences)

Thank you each. Now we want to talk a little bit about fear and what this is really made of. The fears that you are experiencing these days, in many ways, are about control and what you believe you have dominion over and how it related to others. “Will he do what I wish? Will I get what I ask for? Will the job come through? Will the offer be made? Will I say I love and be refused? Will I gain prestige from the one in power?” These are all questions that are in relationships that bring about fear, and we want to address these things directly for a moment or two.

And we sent this intention for this group: We set this intention for each of you that any disharmony you are experiencing now with your fellows will be raised into a higher alignment and released in perfect peace through your own knowing of yourself as a Christed Being and the relation that your fellows are as well. And we set this intention for you each in the worthiness of your individual intentions to raise up and respond to the call to be in your own dominion as the Christed Self you truly are. So if you have issues at this time with your fellows we respond to you this way:

“I am Word through those before me. I am Word through all that I see before me. I am Word through my love. I am Word through my knowing. I am Word through those I see and cherish and fear” and whatever else you wish to claim. However, we would bring to you, tonight, the awareness of your own recognition of the self as in Divine Order, and we affirm that your relationships with your fellows is in perfect order as well. When you move into your own alignment, all comes into order and those patterns that have withheld alignment come to light to be released.

“I am Word through those before me. Word I am Word.”

Now we said we would explain something and we will. As you adjust to your new frequency your changes are out pictured in your life. Your desires change, your habits begin to change, how you used to self-identify begins to change and that causes fear. And when you look to others to give you what you want to confirm the old identity they cannot in the way that they have because the pieces of the puzzle do not fit.

So we will give you an example: You look for affirmation from your friend about the work that you are now doing and the friend cannot give it because you have moved beyond that structure. You look to your boss for approval of the work you have done and you do not get it because you are moving beyond the response that requires approval for your own sense of well being. So when it feels uncomfortable you have to adjust to the fact that your inability to control others is a huge gift if you will let it be so. Because if you were able to maintain your relationships through control there would be no joy. There would only be recreation. There would not be growth, there would only be the same old thing.

So we are asking you now, are you willing to grow and change as you respond to your own soul’s course? You are the only one in charge, finally. Your divine nature calls you, and as you choose to respond you step into your life in a brand new way. We affirm this with you, if you wish.

“I am now allowing myself to move forward in my life with a new awareness of my gift in my relationships to all my fellows and I bless those before me as I change and recognize myself in the mirror of their love and their awareness. I give myself permission to release the past and the expectations of the past that have tethered me to relationships based in fear or requirements of my personality self that are no longer serving my highest good. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.

Now we have given you a deal, in a funny way. We have said to you we are sponsoring your growth to the extent that you are willing to engage in it. We have said we cannot make you go and we will not make you go and we will not override your free will in any way, shape or form. We believe in you and your own ability to choose your Christed Self as you work through the time of resistance that you have been experiencing.

We want to work now on the three levels that we spoke of: higher self, operational self and lower self, and we will do this now with the group as a whole.

“I am now setting the intention to release any and all resistance to stepping forward in my spiritual growth, from my higher self, my personality self and my lower self. Word I am word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

“I am now setting the intention or release any and all binding and attachment to those things that are impeding my ability to grow and learn on my spiritual path. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

“I am now aligning to the responsibility to move forward in my own knowing of my own divine self and my worthiness to be in the presence of my own divinity. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

We are working with you now on a divine sense of order. And we bring you now into an awareness of your own placement in the cosmic scheme of things. And we do this as follows.

“I am now aware of my availability to myself to step into order with this following intention: I am in divine order, I am established in divine order and I am in the order that affirms my own placement in my own choice to move forward in my own spiritualization as my own divine self. Word I am Word though this intention. Word I am Word.”

No comments: